Have you noticed that there is way too much content in all the National Standards documents? How do we ensure that learning facilitators and learners are working from a set of viable (doable in the period of time we have the learners), manageable, and useful outcomes? This Learning Path, which is a prerequisite to all other Learning Paths, answers those challenges.
Learning Path Outcomes:
- Acquire a common understanding and common language regarding the types of knowledge and taxonomy of learning;
- Increase your understanding of a taxonomy of learning;
- Identify what learners need to know (Content Outcomes); be able to do (Complex Reasoning Outcomes); and be like (Habits of Mind) to be successful in their future;
- Enhance your understanding of how to organize learning outcomes in a way that enhances learning and enables effective feedback;
- Engage in activities to review your learning and solidify takeaways that will positively impact your role as an educator