Personalized learning, a progressively student-driven model, is a process by which students pursue aspirations, investigate problems, design solutions, chase curiosities and create performances. In this series of online courses, Allison Zmuda and Bena Kallick, authors of Personalized Learning: Students at the Center, share their passion for personalizing learning and Habits of Mind and discuss how both approaches are a blending of practices that can be sustained in today’s classrooms.
This series of Learning Paths includes access to all four Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind Learning Paths at a reduced rate.
- Personalized Learning: What it is and Why it Matters
- The Four Filters for Personalizing Learning: Voice, Co-Creation, Social Construction, Self-Discovery
- Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind: What Makes It Unique?
- Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind: Overcoming Concerns
- Personalized Learning with Habits of Mind: Your Classroom Imagined