Habits of Mind are the attitudes and dispositions that help students become better thinkers and problem solvers who know what to do when the answers are not immediately apparent. Art Costa and Bena Kallick propose 16 habits (such as Listening with Understanding and Empathy, or Persisting) that, when engaged, can build student success in the classroom, in the workplace, and in life.
The Habits of Mind series 2 of Learning Paths includes access to the last 6 of Habits of Mind Learning Paths at a reduced rate.
- Habits of Mind 5: Questioning and Problem Posing
- Habits of Mind 6: Metacognition
- Habits of Mind 7: Assessing How We Value Dispositions
- Habits of Mind 8: Assessing with Checklists and Conferences
- Habits of Mind 9: Assessing with Journals and Portfolios
- Habits of Mind 10: Assessing and Reporting Growth