This practical virtual learning experience is designed for elementary educators who are interested in the area of social emotional learning. Through a variety of videos, collaborative discussions, interactive tools, hands-on activities, and reflections, participants will gain information and apply it to their own teaching environment. Author and trainer Krista Leh shares personal experience, research, and her comprehensive professional knowledge about social emotional learning as she guides participants toward an understanding of how the elements of effective social emotional learning can be integrated into daily classroom instruction.
Learning Path Outcomes:
- Define social emotional learning and identify the five components;
- Understand the history of social emotional learning;
- Justify the power of social emotional learning citing empirical research;
- Distinguish core elements of effective SEL integration; and
- Devise ways to incorporate social emotional learning into your educational setting.